Justice Financial Group
Justice Financial Group is an Ontario corporation focused on helping individuals and their families when a disability or illness resulting from an accident or other circumstance has been denied for claim benefits by an insurance company.
I began working with Justice Financial group in 2005, and eventually contributed to, and developed most of the company’s core business material, including:
- The company business plan
- Pro Forma financial projections
- Various statistical analyses and data reports
- Job definitions and roles, the Human Resources Manual, the Employee Manual, and Employee Code of Conduct
- Information Systems Reference Manual
- Corporate structure models including the Corporate Governance Model
- Product models including the Lawsuit Funding Model.
- Operations manuals, including Client and Family Relations, Affiliate Relations, Affiliate Code of Conduct, Corporate Social Responsibility, Workflow Models
- Company records, HR Time Tracking and Payroll management